New Year, Better Me

     Joy, happiness, we feel alive, we feel good, we feel calm, we feel amazed but there will be the time where we feel angry, confused, helpless, depressed, hurt and sad but we were just a human where we can feel good and bad. Life is not always fair, sometimes you will feel upset or miserable but just wait until the right time comes, where it can heal you and feel alive or ecstatic.
     In my past year i have many problems that i have through where i pass it all and begin again. Last year was a tragic year because i feel broke, depressed, miserable,  confused, afraid and finally hurt and that was the time that my life fall into peaces. Even though i feel broke, thanks to my family  and friends who give me the courage  to fight. life is not easy and so be it. after the storm the sun will smile. this year 2019, i said to myself that be strong and just keep going on because God is always with us in out journey. God gave us this life to try how to survive.
     A problem is a chance for us to do our best and to think the better way to finish it. For me, i will not change myself. For me, just be true and make your self the better version of you. This year will be a new chapter in my life and a new version of whom i really am. This is a new year, better me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Equal Rights and Equal Opportunities

Spread Love in Christmas

Ang Buwan ng Wika "Filipino: Wika ng Saliksik (Language of Research)"