Letter To The President

Dear Mr. President,

           My name is Hanna Melody Seda. I’m a student at Ilocos Sur National High School (ISNHS) and I’m writing you today to share my thought about the issue declaring the “No to Tambay”.
          When I was watching the news I saw the declaring about the tambay and I become interested to this issue because we all know that tambay’s doesn’t have any help to make our country more successful.
         This “No to Tambay” was the one where the people who drink alcohol every day and worst they were all in the side of the street and for us children were not good to walk in the path. This issue was important to decrease the criminals in the country and to become a peaceful country.
         I would like to see what will you do to the specific tambay’s who all they want to do is to sit and relax and drink alcohol every day. This is all I wrote and thank you Mr. President to all you do to make our country clean in danger and become peaceful and thank you also for the time reading my letter and may the God Bless You and your Family.

Yours Sincerely,
Hanna Melody Seda

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Equal Rights and Equal Opportunities

Spread Love in Christmas

Ang Buwan ng Wika "Filipino: Wika ng Saliksik (Language of Research)"